O'Dell Family Chiropractic Locations
Want to avoid surgery? Have you tried everything you could to treat it, including medications, but to no avail? Before you consider surgery, come see us at O’Dell Family Chiropractic, your chiropractor in Rochester and Webster. We’re led by Dr. Norman O’Dell, a licensed chiropractor. Our doctor has more than two decades of experience, enough so to earn him the name “the Chiropractor of Champions.” When he’s not treating patients’ pain, he can often be found on R News on Channels 8 and 10, speaking about health and wellness. Dr. O’Dell also splits his time working with the Rochester Razorsharks Championship Basketball Team, in which he’s the team chiropractor.
We provide excellent services in both O’Dell Family Chiropractic locations. When you choose O’Dell Family Chiropractic, you choose a chiropractor (Dr. O’Dell) with years of experience administering chiropractic care for all sorts of pain.
No matter which treatments are eventually prescribed, all appointments start with a review of medical records, discussion of symptoms, and diagnostic testing from Dr. O’Dell. The doctor can then prescribe the best treatment fitted for your lifestyle and pain levels.
List of the services we offer include:
- Whiplash treatment for conditions affecting the shoulder, neck, and back after an auto accident
- X-rays and spinal screenings for monitoring the health and conditioning of the spine
- Weight loss guidance for a healthier, fitter, better you
- Power Vibe, a vibrating therapeutic machine used for treating chronic pain
- Sports injury treatment for common injuries such as sprains, strains, and even more serious ones like concussions
- Pain management, especially for conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, and sciatica, as well as other chronic pain
- Auto accident injury treatment, for relief from the painful conditions that may crop up after an accident
- Spinal decompression, a type of chiropractic technique that is used to treat degenerative disc disease, sciatica, herniated discs, bulging discs, and other lower or mid-back pain
- Pregnancy chiropractic care to reduce the pain and discomfort that occurs as your body grows throughout pregnancy
- Chiropractic care, which includes such techniques as adjustments, manipulations, and more to treat pain at a spinal level
Rochester Contact Information
If you have chronic pain, a sports injury, an auto accident injury, or any of the conditions listed above, you should come see us at O’Dell Family Chiropractic. Our Rochester office is located on 144 Metro Park. Our phone number is 585-671-9210.
We’re open five days a week (with the exception of Wednesdays and Sundays) to serve you better. On Mondays, our hours are 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.; on Tuesdays, our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; on Wednesdays, our hours are 7:30 am to 10:00 am; on Thursdays, our hours are 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; on Fridays, our hours are 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.; and on Saturdays and Sundays, we are closed.
Webster Contact Information
You can also visit our Webster office, which is located at 853 Ridge Road. This is our main office. You can call us at 585-671-9210.
We’re open six days a week (with the exception of Sundays) so you can get pain relief when you need it. On Mondays, our hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; on Tuesdays, our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; on Wednesdays, our hours are 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; on Thursdays, our hours are 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.; on Friday, our hours are 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; and on Saturdays, our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.